Bradford on Avon is located in Wiltshire, South West England and has a temperate maritime climate with typically warm rather than hot summers and cool to cold winters.
Extreme weather conditions are rare. On average the hottest month is July in summer and the coldest is January in winter. Rainfall on average falls fairly evenly throughout the year, with December being the wettest month and July the driest.
The weather is unpredictable as with the rest of the UK and it is possible to see elements of all four seasons in one day. The area may experience some snowfall in the winter although heavy and sustained snowfall is rare. It is advisable for visitors to check the weather forecast before they arrive in Wiltshire to get a better idea of the sort of clothing they will need during their trip.
The current forecast is:
°C | °C
- FRI 20°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%
- SAT 21°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%
- SUN 22°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%
- MON 23°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%
- TUE 24°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%
- WED 25°C | °CCloudiness%Humidity%