1st September 2019
Stand up Paddleboarding with Dogs
Doghouse has teamed up with outdoor adventure experts Original Wild to bring a series of fun filled stand up paddleboarding sessions with your dog to Bradford on Avon.
Come and experience our beautiful town from a brand new perspective with your four legged friend. No experience necessary, just you, your dog and a sense of adventure!
– Full stand up paddling equipment; paddleboard, paddle and leash
– RuffWear high quality buoyancy aid for your dog
– Instruction from a highly qualified stand up paddleboard adventure guide
– Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
– Wet suit trousers and dry tops if it is chilly/raining
– Guides with excellent local knowledge
– Photographs will be taken where possible
– You must be able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
– Ages 8+ with under 18’s to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
– One dog per person/board
What To Bring:
– Change of clothes and footwear (in case you get wet)
– Swimwear or shorts
– Old trainers (ones that you don’t mind getting wet), bare feet or appropriate water sport shoes
Session 1: 10:30am
Session 2: 12:15pm
Session 3: 13:45pm
We will meet at Doghouse to complete paperwork and to fit your dogs buoyancy aid before we head to the Bradford on Avon riverside for the start of your paddleboarding experience.