22nd April 2019
BoA Duck Race
22nd of April- 11am till 2pm – Race at 12pm
The BoA Duck Race has been kindly sponsored by Puddle Ducks
Why not come on down to Westbury Garden on bank holiday Monday and watch 100’s of ducks swim down the River Avon!
Want to get involved? Ducks can be adopted from the following business for £1, right up until the 20th April at 4pm.
Piha – Lamb yard
Strawberry Blue – The Shambles
The Swan – Church Street
Dible and Roy – Bridge Street (Monday – Friday)
Bradford on Avon Tourist Information – Westbury Garden
Bradford on Avon Town Council – St Margaret’s Hall
- A family weekend break (Friday – Monday) on a Sally Narrowboat
- A luxury Spa Day for two at Woolley Grange Hotel
- A family ticket (2 adults/2 children or 1 adults/3 children) for ‘Peter Pan’ at St Margaret’s Hall (5th or 6th of July)
- Iford Garden entry and cream tea for two at the Housekeeper’s Tearoom
- Family ticket to experience a Pirate Ahoy Trip on the Barbara McLennan Canal boat
- Family ticket (2 adults/2 children or 1 adults/3 children) for entry to the Bradford on Avon Food and Drink Festival (1st of June)
- lot’s more!
Sponsor a duck early to be in with a chance of winning the Puddle Ducks Prize! *
10 swimming lessons for a child aged 0-4
For terms and conditions of duck race entry please click here