12th September 2022
6 week pottery course
Price: ££150 per person, inclusive of all materials, tools and firings
Feeling a bit frazzled?
Got some creative itches that need scratching?
Bored of mindfulness colouring books?
Come and join practicing ceramic artist, Rachelle Corker, for a 6 week handbuilding pottery course in Bradford on Avon.
You’ll learn traditional pottery and sculpting techniques using stoneware clay and put into practice on your own self-directed projects.
– Monday evenings 6 – 8.30pm, running from 12.09.22 to 17.10.22
– 15hrs creative time, with expert tuition and guidance to help you realise your creative vision
– Includes all materials, tools and stoneware firings over 5x making sessions, 1x glazing session
– £10 donation per student to the World land trust to offset carbon emissions from kiln firings, materials and student transport to/from classes
– free bicycle and car parking at BoA venue
Suitable for all levels from complete beginners, to improvers, and those just wanting a space to make.
I operate a fully inclusive adult space, where all abilities, ages (over 18yrs) and genders are welcome.
Pop over to https://rachellecorker.studio/courses to book your spot